2011-09-17

Alice Madness Returns 問題集 (Questions)

Alice 進入海螺室時有機會被 Cheshire 問問題,以下是問題與正確答案

How is the Queen of Hearts like a typhoon?
In all ways - but the typhoon doesn't mean to be
What is yours but others use it more than you do?
Your name
King's cloak, priest's hassock, lady's wrap, judge's robe all hang by me. Who am I?
Clothes line
What's on four legs in early morning, two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?
A human being
We welcome the arrival of a phantom at sunset, only to rue its departure at sunrise. What is it?
Dreams
What warms like the summer sun, and heats like a blazing fire, but does not burn?
Blood
I talk, but I do not speak my mind. What am I?
An Actor
What is so delicate that when you say its name it is broken?
Silence
What comes next in the sequence 1 3 4 7 11?
18
What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
A river
I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. What am I?
The future
At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
Stars
The one that uses it never knows that he's using it. What is it?
Coffin
The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
Darkness
If you break me, I do not stop working; If you lose me nothing will matter.
Heart
Feed me I live; give me a drink and I die.
A fire

沒有留言 :

張貼留言